Proposals and Order Management: Fast, Flexible, and Thinks Commercial
- Bid Register
- Sales Pipeline via opportunities module
- Templating module for multi-family
- Integrates with email i.e. Outlook, Gmail, etc.
- Proposal module with bundling capability for summarized bidding
- Drop-down price selection or enter "on the fly."
- Calculate by itemized pricing or gross profit levels. Easily override bid total to round off pricing.
- Use iPad® and iPhone® to create and look up change orders, job progress, material status, product costs, and access your entire management system anywhere you get cell or wifi.
- Simple import of manufacturer and distributor product catalog information into system using Excel® and fcB2B.
- Create terms and conditions for unlimited job types (healthcare, education, corporate) and set as customer default but change on the fly when needed.
- Easy import of material calculations and customer information from Callidus or FloorRight™ Commercial software.
- Customizable field names to create estimated with your preferred field terminology in any language.
- View profit projections line-by-line and organized by material, labor, and total.
- Kit function brings your associated products and labor into the estimate along with the primary material. Delete the pieces that don't apply on this estimate (and eliminate omissions forever).
Change Orders: Robust and Flexible for Any Size Commercial Project
- Integrated forms i.e. RFIs, transmittals, submittal labels, lien notices, moisture tests, etc.
- Integrates with Sitefotos
- Purchase order management
- Installer work order management
- Mission control quickly shows job phase completion
- One-click to create Change Order from original job screen.
- Copy single lines or groups of lines from any pre-existing job or Change Order into a new Change Order, and specify if those lines are additions or deletions.
- Convert pending Change Order into accepted Change Order with two clicks.
- Running total of cost and revenue to date is instantly updated.
- Project view shows original contract plus all accepted Changer Orders.
- Hourly or subcontract piece rate labor job costing.
- Billing auto-transferred into accounting with complete audit trail including retain age and unlimited partial billing with visible trail of previous partial billings.
Jobs: Real-Time Job Profit
- One-screen snapshot to view updated status reports, budget versus actual costs, and profit margins.
- Begin with a broad range and drill down to the individual job, bate gory, and finally the individual item(s).
- Simple "tabbed folders" to view accepted change orders, pending change orders, completion status, budget vs actual analysis, job mail, AIA forms, moisture test forms, and much more.
- All related purchase orders, work orders, and invoices for a project are immediately linked and viewable.
- "Status lights" on each job header give an instant snapshot of each completed phase and material and service delivery/ completion.
- Unplanned costs are visibly separated for immediate attention within the job and as a separate alert column in status reports.
- Repair orders can be generated from and attached to the original job forever with an option to reset commissions in the next commission report.
- Line Bundle function allows you to assign each job line to a numerical group to be automatically condensed into sub-categories for your bid submittal.
- Product catalog accepts data from Microsoft® Excel and fcB2B. Over 100 manufacturers like Johnsonite, Roppe, and others may be available through Pacific Solutions™.
Operations and Warehouse
Security: Ultra Logical Passwords, Owner has Control
- Ultra simple, exceptional password control
- Authorize access by group type and or individual user.
- Allow sales people to see their own estimates and jobs only.
- Default password levels for quick setup; enable more as suitable.
Job Mail: Fast, Efficient Messages Linked to Job
- Journal of communications are related to every job and greatly reduce errors and wasted time.
- Each message included "created by", date / time stamp, and link to specific project for optimum accountability and customer service.
- Job Mail at each screen related to job processing, communicate from invoice, purchase order, work order, related inventory records, etc.
- Attach photos to document site conditions and critical factors.
- Attach floor plans, installation diagrams, or any other computer file type.
- Integrated claims module
Job Forms: Built-In Job Forms Create Consistent Documentation and Accurate Monitoring
- More than 20 industry standard forms, including AIA, RFI, Transmittals, and many more in simple pull-down menus, instantly populated and linked to job.
- Perpetual inventory management
- Peak, re-order, open-to-buy reports
- Electronic cycle counting
- Barcoded inventory tags
- Attach photo images, FloorRight™ files, floor plan PDFs, and virtually any other computer file type.
- Each form included "created by" and time and date stamp for a visible audit trail that elevates staff accountability.
- Forms designed for simple, clear purpose. Checkbox format and other simplification techniques designed into each form.
Scheduling: Integrating Time-Sensitive Functions into Simple Calendars to Maintain Progress
- Start date calendar to set job start time.
- Measure calendar to schedule any out-of-office appointment, including site measures.
- Installation calendar to schedule each work order.
- On-screen and printed reports of installation schedule by crew, salesperson, job, project, date range, client, and other criteria.
Job Cost: Fast, Line-by-Line and Bottom-Line Analysis of Every Project
- Budget versus actual analysis by project, individual job, change order, and item-by-item.
- Simple, one-click view of cost details of every job.
- Actual and projected cost auto-updated as new information is received.
- Material and labor costs are subtotaled and tracked by category.
Accounting: Integration with Project Management and Sales to Control Each Final Element
- Full general ledger
- Enterprise level drill-down financial reports (trial balance, balance sheet, P&L)
- Process each job using either construction accounting (revenue recognition) or residential accounting (conventional).
- Best-in-class commercial accounting system including percentage of completion, retention, WIP, commercial job cost reports.
- A/R and A/P managment
- Calculates vendor discounts
- Real time budget vs. actual project-level profit analysis
- Job cost changes automatically update commissions and G/L.
- View top-line and bottom-line results for sales, expenses, profits, and bank accounts with drill-down on relevant details.
- Flexible date-range periods on the Income Statement.
- Export Trial Balance to Excel® for graphing & external analysis.
- Unlimited bank accounts, deposit detail links each job payment.
- Sales analysis and close ratio percentage by salesperson.
Would you like to discuss your business needs with one of our non-commissioned sales consultants?