Proposals and Order Management: Fast, Flexible, and Thinks Commercial
- Drop-down price selection or enter "on the fly."
- Calculate by itemized pricing or gross profit levels. Easily override bid total to round off pricing.
- Use iPad® and iPhone® to create and look up change orders, job progress, material status, product costs, and access your entire management system anywhere you get cell or wifi.
- Simple import of manufacturer and distributor product catalog information into system using Excel® and fcB2B.
- Create terms and conditions for unlimited job types (healthcare, education, corporate) and set as customer default but change on the fly when needed.
- Easy import of material calculations and customer information from Callidus or FloorRight™ Commercial software.
- Customizable field names to create estimated with your preferred field terminology in any language.
- View profit projections line-by-line and organized by material, labor, and total.
- Kit function brings your associated products and labor into the estimate along with the primary material. Delete the pieces that don't apply on this estimate (and eliminate omissions forever).
Jobs: Real-Time Job Profit
- One-screen snapshot to view updated status reports, budget versus actual costs, and profit margins.
- Begin with a broad range and drill down to the individual job, bate gory, and finally the individual item(s).
- Simple "tabbed folders" to view accepted change orders, pending change orders, completion status, budget vs actual analysis, job mail, AIA forms, moisture test forms, and much more.
- All related purchase orders, work orders, and invoices for a project are immediately linked and viewable.
- "Status lights" on each job header give an instant snapshot of each completed phase and material and service delivery/ completion.
- Unplanned costs are visibly separated for immediate attention within the job and as a separate alert column in status reports.
- Repair orders can be generated from and attached to the original job forever with an option to reset commissions in the next commission report.
- Line Bundle function allows you to assign each job line to a numerical group to be automatically condensed into sub-categories for your bid submittal.
- Product catalog accepts data from Microsoft® Excel and fcB2B. Over 100 manufacturers like Johnsonite, Roppe, and others may be available through Pacific Solutions™.
Change Orders: Robust and Flexible for Any Size Commercial Project
- One-click to create Change Order from original job screen.
- Copy single lines or groups of lines from any pre-existing job or Change Order into a new Change Order, and specify if those lines are additions or deletions.
- Convert pending Change Order into accepted Change Order with two clicks.
- Running total of cost and revenue to date is instantly updated.
- Project view shows original contract plus all accepted Changer Orders.
- Hourly or subcontract piece rate labor job costing.
- Billing auto-transferred into accounting with complete audit trail including retain age and unlimited partial billing with visible trail of previous partial billings.
Job Forms: Built-In Job Forms Create Consistent Documentation and Accurate Monitoring
- More than 20 industry standard forms, including AIA, RFI, Transmittals, and many more in simple pull-down menus, instantly populated and linked to job.
- Attach photo images, FloorRight™ files, floor plan PDFs, and virtually any other computer file type.
- Each form included "created by" and time and date stamp for a visible audit trail that elevates staff accountability.
- Forms designed for simple, clear purpose. Checkbox format and other simplification techniques designed into each form.
Scheduling: Integrating Time-Sensitive Functions into Simple Calendars to Maintain Progress
- Start date calendar to set job start time.
- Measure calendar to schedule any out-of-office appointment, including site measures.
- Installation calendar to schedule each work order.
- On-screen and printed reports of installation schedule by crew, salesperson, job, project, date range, client, and other criteria.
Job Cost: Fast, Line-by-Line and Bottom-Line Analysis of Every Project
- Budget versus actual analysis by project, individual job, change order, and item-by-item.
- Simple, one-click view of cost details of every job.
- Actual and projected cost auto-updated as new information is received.
- Material and labor costs are subtotaled and tracked by category.
Accounting: Integration with Project Management and Sales to Control Each Final Element
- Process each job using either construction accounting (revenue recognition) or residential accounting (conventional).
- Best-in-class commercial accounting system including percentage of completion, retention, WIP, commercial job cost reports.
- Job cost changes automatically update commissions and G/L.
- View top-line and bottom-line results for sales, expenses, profits, and bank accounts with drill-down on relevant details.
- Flexible date-range periods on the Income Statement.
- Export Trial Balance to Excel® for graphing & external analysis.
- Unlimited bank accounts, deposit detail links each job payment.
- Sales analysis and close ratio percentage by salesperson.
Security: Ultra Logical Passwords, Owner has Control
- Ultra simple passwords control who can(not) view / change info.
- Authorize access by group type and or individual user.
- Allow sales people to see their own estimates and jobs only.
- Default password levels for quick setup; enable more as suitable.
Job Mail: Fast, Efficient Messages Linked to Job
- Journal of communications are related to every job and greatly reduce errors and wasted time.
- Each message included "created by", date / time stamp, and link to specific project for optimum accountability and customer service.
- Job Mail at each screen related to job processing, communicate from invoice, purchase order, work order, related inventory records, etc.
- Attach photos to document site conditions and critical factors.
- Attach floor plans, installation diagrams, or any other computer file type.
Would you like to discuss your business needs with one of our non-commissioned sales consultants?